RESULTS : APRIL 2016 SEMESTER EXAMINATION
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION
- Students who have failed in one paper in the 6 th semester of UG (2013-2016) and 4th semester of PG (2014-2016) alone are eligible for taking up supplementary examination
- Students who have indulged in Malpractice are not eligible.
- No supplementary examination for practical papers and projects.
- Application forms for supplementary examination to be collected from COE’s office. Submission of this form with the signature of HOD to COE’s office by 10 th June, 2016.
- Date of supplementary exams – 22.06.2016.
a. Time : 9am to 12 noon
b. Venue – COE Office.
- Students must compulsorily bring their ID cards along with the fee challan for the exam
- Students can apply for revaluation after the college reopens.
SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FEES
U.G. Rs. 400/- (Aided and Self Supporting)
P.G. Rs. 500/- (Aided and Self Supporting)
Fees to be paid into ‘Examination Fees A/c ’ No. 1067(Aided) and ‘Examination Fees A/c’ No. 1175 (Self Supporting)
Dr R Hemalatha
The Examination results published in this website is only for the immediate information to the examinees and does not
constitute to be a Legal Document.While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this website as Authentic
as possible, We are not responsible for any InAdvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results being published in this
website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any ShortComing, Defect or InAccuracy of the Information on this WebSite.